Thursday, October 30, 2008

1 Step Forward & 12 Steps Back

Well, after a really decent day yesterday, the bottom has already fallen out of today. Yes, I realize that it is only 9 am, but we are again asking for no visitors at this time. Mom was not able to sleep at all last night and has already had a transfusion of platelets this morning to help get things under control.

Please continue to pray for her and her strength.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Welcome to the blogging world!!! Hope you're having a good day and are feeling better.

Chelley N said...

It is so wonderful to hear from you! I'm so sorry that you had a rough day. We are praying and praying for you. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Diana, we are praying for you and hugging you tight...The kids wanted to say thank you for the halloween treats. You are incredible to be thinking of the kids right now. I love you dearly.