My counts are already low enough that I have to have two units of blood today. That didn't take long. I still feel wonderful, too wonderful to be in here! I do have to mask up when I have
visitors, so just use the foam on your way in and that gives me plenty of time to get the mask on. No one under 12, that means our little Hunter, no fruit or fresh/dried flowers. As always, my nurses are the best and doing a great job. Thank you for all of your visits, calls, cards and especially the prayers. There are several of you that I know specifically pray at certain times of the day for me. One is in his morning shower (love it), another at 4:00 p.m., and another at 8:00 p.m. It is so wonderful to have so many prayer warriors. Love you all! Hugs!!!
1 comment:
Diana, You and your family are in my many prayers! I got an update from your mom on Wednesday. We will never understand why this is happening again but I know one thing....you beat cancer once already, so we know that you can do it again! Many hugs from Northside and from my family!
In Him Always,
Andrea Rogers Walters
Post a Comment