Don't go looking for us at the hospital...because you won't find us there! After another two and a half weeks in the joint, they finally let mom go home. Please continue to pray for her as she still has a lot of recovering to do. But, it is so nice for her to be able to do that at home!
Thank you! ~ Terra
Wow has life Changed
10 years ago

3 comments:
Oh what a blessing, that is such good news! We will definitely keep her in our prayers!
Wishing, hoping and praying that your are growing dtranger every day!
Hi, Diana...I don't spend too much time at the computer when I'm not at work, but I found your blogger and wanted you to know we think of you daily, praying for you strength and comfort. From what I've read your're a real fighter and we really want you to "WIN'! May God's blessing flow over all of you. May you have a very good day...Pam
PS. Since I've not done this before it'll probably come up twice...practice makes perfect. :)
"dtranger"...Oh, my gosh, I do normally type better than that...and "your're". That's why it's hard to go public!
What I want to say is..."God, please help Diana grow stronger and may she be healed of all illness." Gods speed.
Post a Comment