I am finally having to ween myself from Terra and be a big girl on my own. Mike arrived from Japan last night so she will take the next week loving and enjoying her sweetheart. He is here for just under a week but we are so grateful that he was able to come home. My kids are the best and their spouses are a natural fit to our family. I have really grown to depend on Terra for everything. She can tell by just a "look" what I need. I am truly spoiled. But, this is the perfect opportunity for me to see how independent I can be, that is what I keep telling myself anyway.
More later, Hugs!
Wow has life Changed
10 years ago

3 comments:
Good luck with all that!!! Hope you are feeling good today.
Hi Sweetie! I hope you are doing better today. I've been watching your blog to keep up. Thanks for sending to me. I left a message a few days ago, but I'm not sure I did it right. Blogging and Facebook are all soooooo new to me. I know I'm a late bloomer as far as cubertechnology goes, but better late than never. Right? You are in our thoughts & prayers daily. There's a major power in prayer - it doesn't always happen as fast as we want though. Stay strong girlfriend! HUGS!!! - Diana Grimes
Diana,
I was truly sorry to hear of this downturn in your life. However, I am happy to hear that you have been having some good days recently, and also very happy to hear that your children are able to be near to cheer you on! God has blessed you with a wonderful, caring family. He has also blessed you with a giant heart to be able to bear in the burdens of others. Perhaps he gave you that gift so that in turn, the many you have blessed would be able to shower you with love and care as well in your time of need!
A friend of mine from High School, Karen Hinkle, emailed me today asking for help in raising money to run in the Walt Disney World Marathon in January 2009 as a member of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society's (LLS) Team In Training. We decided in prayer to help her with her goal. I do not share this with you or your family to receive kudos, but rather to tell you that our gift to her was actually a gift for you.
It's only a small thing, but your sickness has broken our hearts and inspired us to help in what little ways we can. We pray that through the money that Karen raises, the LLS will be able to increase awareness, improve quality of life, and further their research in search of better cures.
Take care, and God willing that there is no hint of sickness in our family, and you are up to it, we will come visit you shortly during the Thanksgiving holiday period.
Blessings and Peace in the name of our Lord.
Post a Comment