Monday, November 3, 2008

Good Days

I have been very blessed with several good days in a row. We truly thank all of you for your wonderful visits and the continued cards and prayers. I am able to walk a bit more and my appetite seems to be slowly returning. Sadly enough for Terra, I still do not like chocolate and sadly enough for me, I still have not regained my love for coffee. I haven't had or wanted a cup in 6 weeks, I can't even be tempted with my favorite Starbuck's frappucinno. That is so wrong!

I am still getting my daily booster shots but they have yet to kick my cells into turbo mode. Once I am reproducing platelets, red and white blood cells we should be able to do the next bone marrow biopsy. Hopefully this will be sometime within the next 8 days. I am receiving two units of blood today, so we are not there yet.

Other news, Hunter is CRAWLING. I haven't got to see it yet but I hear that he can get anywhere including to Leo's tail. Watch out world, here he comes. That is all for now.

Again I can't thank you enough for your continued cards and prayers. HUGS!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad to have found your site! I found it from Beth's blog.
I know I don't know you well but I have been thinking of the kindness you showed us at David's baby shower and the nice baby blanket you gave us!

I have been praying for you and your family and will continue doing so. I hope you have nothing but good days from here on out!

Love,
Anne Reist

Mercedes said...

I am sad about the coffee thing! Who am I supposed to drink coffee with now?

Anonymous said...

Hi Diana:
Mike & Terra have brought to our attention that you now have your own blog, how nice is that? So glad to hear that you are having better days and we pray that they will only get better and better. You are in our thoughts constantly and our prayers too! You are a very strong woman and we know you will beat this! Take care and know that there are many of our family & friends praying for you too! Say hello to everyone for us. Talk to you soon.

Love- Joe, Heather, Lynnsey, Logan & Chloe