We went back to the doctor on Monday and all of my counts were up. He was so very pleased and of course, so are we. I feel really good and am eating almost "normal." We are even going to try taco salad tonight. I am craving Mexican, so wish us luck.
We go back to the doctor on Wednesday and he will do another bone marrow biopsy WITH morphine this time. The first time was with nothing and it was unbearable. The second was with morphine and so much better. By Friday we will know the results. I start chemo again on Monday. We don't know if I will be able to do it at home or have to go back in the hospital. I am hoping that since I am feeling so well, it won't be so bad.
Keep those prayers going. God has been so good! Hugs!
Wow has life Changed
10 years ago

4 comments:
It's so good to hear things are going well! When do you get to attempt coffee?
It is so good to read about how well things are going. I am praying that your bone marrow biopsy goes well, that you have no pain, and that the results will astound the doctors!
Still praying, still believing!
*HUGS*
Diana,
We are looking forward to being able to see you at Thanksgiving. We have much to be thankful for in all of our families. Glad to hear things are on the way up. god is good!!
Love,
Brennon, Twyla, Taylor, Bode & Blair
Hope everything went well for you yesterday, I was praying throughout the day. I miss you very very much. Just want you to know that I am thinking about you. The kids say 'hi' and Emily still thinks you 'rock'....Well we are off to school and work. Love you lots-Cindy
Post a Comment