It's Here!!! And, we are ready. In fact, I wish we could go ahead and let Hunter open his gifts. I am so exicted. This granparent thing is awesome:) I am even ready for his birthday on January 8. So wonderful.
It looks like I will not be able to do chemo until the week after Christmas. My white counts are going up, but super slow and not enough for chemo. This will be bitter sweet as it means that I will be good for Christmas, but lousy for Tony and Hunter's birthdays. It also puts us off schedule, but you do what you have to do. I have met so many wonderful people in treatment and they have been so supportive and "normalizing" all these crazy bumps in the road. It is not uncommon to have to wait two weeks for your counts to rise. I didn't know this when it happened, but my friends have definately put my fears to rest. This is normal... whatever that is;) It also gave us an extra week to shop and I even got to do some baking. That was wonderful. What is Christmas without baking?!?
We wish each and every one of you a Merry, merry Christmas with family and friends. Hugs to all!
Wow has life Changed
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment