I feel so cheated. Last week was supposed to be one of my good weeks, but we ended up having to get blood or platelets almost every day. I didn't feel all that bad, until they told me how bad I was. That doesn't even make sense! Right now, I feel pretty good. Even getting a little stir crazy. That is putting it mildly. I "should" have a good week ahead of me and then we start chemo again on the 15th. Of course, right in the middle of my "good" week, I have to get another most lovely bone marrow biopsy.Please pray for good results. It is always a little scary waiting for the outcome. Our goal is to stay in total remission throughout this whole process. I think the good Lord must be trying to help me with patience, or faith, or trust, or hope, or ... So many options!
Truly, today was a great day. We got to keep Hunter while Mercedes went with Tony and shot her deer. He is so much fun and we love any excuse to keep him. I still can't hold him, but that doesn't keep us from enjoying each other. When they got back, Tony and Rob went out and they both got their deer. That means there are three of those critters hanging in our barn. I'm so glad I can't go out and see them. That is always expected when they come in from a day of hunting. I did see Mercedes with her deer on her camera, but that doesn't seem to affect me the same way that seeing it in person does. Warning...if you come to our house for a meal, it will be some version of "Bambi."
Hope this finds each and every one of you making the most of every day. There is a cancer slogan that says it all.."Every day may not be good, but there's good in every day." Love it! Hugs!!!
Wow has life Changed
10 years ago

2 comments:
OK Louise, hurry up and get feeling better, we have a Road Trip that's waaaaaay overdue...love you, Thelma
Hello...new to the SITS world I'm still a little blogger shocked at the large number of talented, crazy, funny and sweet people out there. I hope you do not mind me stopping by...feel free to check out my blog. I am hosting a Give-A-Way that ends tomorrow. Check it out! :D
From a Cancer survivor...keep up the positive attitude and continue to surround yourself with good people.
You can do it!
Post a Comment